Kartzfehn is dedicated to maintaining an open dialogue and working in close collaboration with its partners and
industry representatives in the local area. That's why we take great pride in getting involved with the relevant associations, initiatives and committees.
- Chairman of the Lower Saxony Poultry Industry Turkey Rearing and Breeding Working Group.
Dr. Hartmut Meyer
- Member of the permanent Turkey Working Group within the framework of the Lower Saxony Animal Welfare Plan.
- Member of the permanent Pilot Working Group within the framework of the national benchmarks.
- Spokesperson for the Animal Welfare/Protection Working Group of the Agriculture and Food Forum of Oldenburg Münsterland (AEF).
- Second Chairman of the Poultry Specialist Working Group of the German Agricultural Society (DLG).
- Lecturer at Kiel University of Applied Sciences, Rendsburg, the University of Göttingen and Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences.
- Member of the German Association of Poultry Science (WPSA).